Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life with a 2 year old!

I don't like to say Grady has hit the "terrible 2's" because this age is actually tons of fun.... Yes, interesting at times (to say the least), but 2 year olds are incredibly cute with the things they say and do. We find ourselves laughing all the time! There is definitely some frustration in there too, but in general we're trying to enjoy the little moments - even ones like these!

Grady decided it would be a good idea to go into my purse (this is just a day after the potty training fiasco) and play with my makeup. Before I realized what he was doing, he had gotten to my lipstick...he then ran to show me that he was doing what Mommy does!



The incident with the lipstick was about two hours after Grady decided it would be a good idea to play in the toilet! Yes, we know....disgusting! He actually got one of his sippy cups and filled it with toilet water and splashed it around. Ugh. Now we realize why they sell toilet latches...something I previously thought was completely unnecessary. I immediately searched on the internet to figure out what kinds of horrible effects this could have on him, but instead found many parents reporting that their toddlers experimented in the same way. I don't know if that was comforting or disturbing. :)

And here is yet another lovely thing Grady started doing! As you can tell, Grady will be teaching his little brother all kinds of wonderful things once he arrives in November!

1 comment:

  1. ha! that is hilarious! typical little boy - he's gotten so big! love to you guys :) ~ei

    ReplyDelete