Tuesday, August 4, 2009

27 weeks.....

I am just now at about the 27 week mark in my pregnancy, the age our little niece Hannah was born at just about three weeks ago. It's amazing that right now our little guy is the size she was when we first saw her! Experiences like this make us realize how truly lucky we are to just have a healthy pregnancy... it's something I think I took advantage of the first time around because we just didn't know any different. It hardly seems fair that little Hannah has to work so hard everyday, while our little guy still rests warmly in my stomach. We are just incredibly thankful and now truly realize what a blessing that is. Prayers have definitely been answered with Hannah though....she is doing well (despite a few small bumps in the road) and growing everyday! Here are a few recent pictures of her!





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news to hear. I hope little Hannah continues to thrive. I hope her parents are hanging in there too.

    There is much to be said about ignorance being bliss. We are so lucky to have our healthy little boys and you with the new babe on the way.

    ReplyDelete