Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grady and his new deer...

As we mentioned in an earlier post, Grady has recently developed a fascination for deer. We see them quite often in our yard (sometimes up to six at a time), and Brandon and Grady now have a nightly ritual of going to feed the deer after dinner (which is essentially putting leftover dinner food in the compost/deer pile). Then we all watch the deer eat the food from the screened in porch. While I was out at the store yesterday, I found this deer stuffed animal that I just had to get for him! Needless to say, he really enjoyed his new little friend, and I captured this video before bedtime. (Sorry that it's kind of long!) Having a 2-year-old is so much fun.... the little conversations are priceless! At one point he insisted on going into the baby's room and sitting in the rocking chair because he needed to rock the deer to sleep. I got part of that on video too, but figured one video was enough for the blog. :) Oh- and we definitely have no plans to watch the movie Bambi anytime soon. I think Grady would be traumatized for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment